- Berber Nomads Django Mango-Various Artists 0:36
- Sultana Django Mango-Various Artists 0:40
- One Race, One Love,One World Django Mango-Various Artists 0:58
- Lost In The Sahara Django Mango-Various Artists 0:54
- Smiling Eyes Django Mango-Various Artists 0:58
The “Gnawa (Gnaoua)” is an ethnic group that originated from Ghana, now living in Morocco. In Shamans of the Sahara, the lead singer is El Malem Mahmoud Gania. While singing, El Malem accompanies himself with the “Sentir Sintir” (Guembri), a two string ethnic bass made with camel skin. El Malem Mahmoud Gania is also a “Shaman” that practice trance healing ceremonies that last the whole night until sunrise.
This is a rare beautiful music production with ethnic hypnotic trance singing that will blow your mind away. Get this special album trance music songs mp3 now!
El Malem Mahmoud Gania Bamboo Vocal and Sentir, Tata Güines Conga, Ismet Ruchimat Kantele (Harp from Finland), Agus Supriawan Sundanese Drums, Dodong Karinding and Biringdong, Django Mango Tabla, Derbuka, Djembe, Vocal song #5
All the instruments used in this sound recording are accoustic